Christmas is coming....
It's been busy busy, the last few weeks with buisness , church & such. I feel like this time is flying by. Today Nick and I have been dating 4 months, to some it might silly to mark but for us it's a stepping stone in our relationship, the longer we're together the more I fall in love.
This will be the first Christmas I've ever had any kind of relationship, not only that but I'm so completely in love...this Christmas is so special.
Last night it all hit me. Just how special and meaningful this season is. It's such a precious time in our lives, I want to live it full with no regrets.
Lord, show me how to live FULLY this season with NO regrets.
This season is special, I believe it's marked by what's to come. I'm pretty sure that's what makes it so special.
Monday, December 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Miss ya!!
Happy Valentines
Post a Comment