Monday, June 7, 2010

Married life





So it happened. Boy met girl, and fell in love. Then we did it, we got married. Now we're living in our little apartment and I'm loving every moment of it. My job now is to organize the house, it's slowly but surely getting there. For now, I'm editing pictures, and updating those who have no idea, that we got hitched! Here are a few pictures to show that special day.

He was so handsome. Still is.

A few friends caught pictures of all the HEART clouds in the sky. God was all over this day.

The beautiful center pieces!


Getting ready.




And then our honeymoon.

More to come soon...

3 comments:

Kenneth Alexander said...

First comes love, then comes marriage, I think we all know what is coming next. But if it is a boy you have to name him Anakin cuz that would rule.

Oh, and Congratulations! :j

Ashley Marie Rinaldi said...

Lol that could be a possibility if you play your card right... :) But probably not.

and Thank you :D

Anonymous said...

the heart cloud! innncredibleeeeee
you looked beautiful ash bash