Monday, September 8, 2008

Soaking

Psalm 103:11-13

For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is His love for those who fear him; as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us. As a father has compassion on his children so the Lord has compassion on those who fear him.

It's so easy to forget God's power. I don't know how I do it, but I forget He is the one in charge. I lose hope to easily. Eventhough I feel fear now, and I tend to get scared for what's a head. In the big picture, God has me in control, he has my life in His hands. I am his dearly loved daughter!! How do I have such little faith at times?

He has compassion on those who fear him, and our sins have been tossed so far as the east is from the west. I'm just soaking up in those words today.

Just soaking.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Beautiful, This is what we are supposed to do right, just soak. soak in his word, Keeping the faith, Faith means believe and acting upon it.
I am having issues of my own right now, and your right, patience~~~soaking in it, pondering a bit of the word, And relaxing God is in control.. Thank you for a thought filled reminder.
Blessings, to you
Sharon
Ohhh yeaaaa I LOVE that new picture of you!!

Poems of Long Ago said...

Me too Ashley.. me too.