As hurricane season building, the one in my life just hit.
Angry.
I am so angry with life and more specifically him.
For the first time in my life I was mean. Just flat out down dirty mean. I told him I hated him. I wanted nothing to do with him and I never want to see him again.
It came out of no where. I had been 7 months, waiting, not so patiently at times. Usually keeping my cool. Occasionally I would lash out, mostly cry. Never said anything like that to him though. I was the only one that said He was worth it. I was the only one that stood up for him in a crowd. I told everyone he was just "struggling." When he told me about his new girlfriend, and the truth about everything revealed. I lost it.
He claims to not understand why.
On one hand, yes I'm jealous because he is talking to someone else other than me. Some girl won his attention. He had already broken my heart months ago. He was still very close to my heart.
On the other, he broke my trust in our friendship. Everything was lie, I had started to build my life around our friendship. Around his touring, and visiting. It destroyed me.
He helped me become a better person. The day I know he is returning home, I cleaned the house, was getting ready to bake. Looked up new recipes. No one could put me down because I was on cloud 9. I was ready for him to come home, even as friends he meant the world to me.
I told him I wish we had never met, never dated, never talked, and never tried to be friends.
I still do.
I feel like I can never trust anyone again, like I never want to. I tore down so many walls for him I shouldn't have. I opened my self up and stopped being bitter. I did it so slowly.
Guarded. I wasn't guarded enough. I don't want to open up. I don't want to ever be open to anyone else.
I feel like every part of me was tore out, not only did my reputation as being kind hearted , loving, supportive, fall a part once I ushered those hurtful words. I feel like everything innocent, and genuine thing about me was ripped away.
What the saddest most pathetic part is...I miss him most of all. I honestly am angry because because I can't cope with the fact that he isn't going to be around. My stomach drops, my body ackes, I can't even lift my head up all the way.
I can't eat and I've falling a sleep to old Sinatra movies the past several nights.
I'm lost in words and feelings, and I feel like all I can do is be angry and then cry all day.
What am I supposed to do?
As I wait for the Florida storms to approach and pass the one in my life is the deadliest one yet.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
Ashley,
God Bless you, I am so sorry you are going through this. I know you have all these crazy feelings going on. But Please kepp your faith do not let anyone steal your Joy. YOU know who Loves you the most!!!
Romans 12:19-21
19 Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord.
20 On the contrary: "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head." 21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
Psalm 18:2
2 The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge.
He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
This means he will give strength to get through this.
Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through him who gives me strength
Keep your faith, talk with him, open the door of your heart, let him in he wants to talk with you, but pray these prayers cry out to your father.
Love ya, you are a beautiful young woman and have a big life still.
Joyce meyers book that I just finished reading says Don't get involved in a wrong relatioship out of loneliness. Just use that period of time in your life to draw closer to the Lord. Get to know him better and better.
Her books are so wonderful.
A Leader in the making is the book.
I hope this has helped you, I know I feel very close to you. The ord said to tell you he Loves you veryyy much.
God Bless You my Sister
Sharon
ashley,
Every now and then I check your blog to see how you're doing.
I'm sympathetic towards your situation and I completely understand it. It all makes sense.
But I do want you to know that there is a content and fullness you can find in God. It's not something that is just spoken of.
I feel like it's so easy to just throw a few bible verses here and there, expecting to make everything okay. I say, continue on your path, keep in prayer and try God, remind him of his promises, read them to him, focus on him and nothing else. Cancel your thoughts as they start to go sour. Sure you can meet someone else and make things all better, but why cover up the true depths of the heart. Use this time as an opportunity to seek, ask, knock and grow. This time is invaluable!
Things will get better, and if all goes well you'll come a shiny gold after the fire!
Love,
beulah
I am consumed. & I feel very little love. Maybe I was confused before. I dont even know. I am probably writing this out of total depression & devistation. But in all honesty, I couldnt even tell you. In the pit of my stomache I feel sick. I am sick. I am angry with life, & to be blunt.. I am angry with God. I dont even care what others try to say to encourage me anymore. I am furious. More angry than I even know how to show. I am doing it all over again to myself. Hidding it when I want to cry stopping myself & forcing myself to be strong. I am a horrible person. & I hate myself. I do. I am certain of it. There you go. I spilled it out. I hate myself. That is where my passion went. Into hating myself. & I do.
Post a Comment