For everyone praying for Johnathan. Thank you. He is recovering, still in ICU and needs lots of prayer. He does have cancer, but right now is recovering from the surgery. Still pray.
At the same time I found out about Johnathan I found out my good friend Dallas had cancer. Well he had treatment, and it's gone! It's amazing God's healing power, love, and grace.
For my other friends keep praying it seems everyone is going through a hard time right now.
Something is happening. To everyone, some big spirtitual battel. I honestly feel like I'm failing. I'm losing sight of God presence, I'm losing hope, and faith. I feel my spirit suffering.
I had a long talk with God last night, I poured out my worries to Him about what I need to sacrific, what I need to do in the future. I want to and long to be in the place I was just a few months ago. How is it we can be so in love with him, and then get distracted and stray?
I guess also that's why we are his sheep. Even when we stray He is still watching us, and waiting for us.
I guess I'm just discouraged. At this time, maybe worn out, or maybe confused.
Whatever is going on, I know eventually, in the long run, it will be used for His glory, and HE will make my dreams a new, and fulfill my greatest desires.
hmmm...just pondering that.
Xo
Ashley
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hang tough kiddo, He makes a way for us all to make it through and if nothing else we grow closer to Him through all of this.
You Got my number if you need someone to talk to.
-Mark
I was reading "My utmost for His highest" devotional book I have. Last nights devotion talked about how we follow Jesus.
Sometimes Jesus is very unlike us. Scary almost his willingness to do God's will... Facing forward, not turning back, not for anything. And sometimes when we follow Jesus He isn't looking back and we don't understand Him. But to follow Him is great joy. To talk with Him, to know Him... even if that means that sometimes we don't feel Him, we at least know we are following Him.
(Mark 10:32)
I dont know what to say, but I just wanted you to know I read this post. In all honesty, you & I both I really couldnt even begin to give YOU advice. You are better at this whole love thing & I am just kinda figuring it out. I want to say to badly, I want to be there for you.. I really do. I just dont know how to be. Because I dont know how to be there for me.
I am glad your friend is doing better, and we will continue to pray for him. I am sorry that you are struggling right now, and I know it surely helps when we get into the word.
I hope that you will find the peace that you are looking for.
Be Blessed
Sharon
Post a Comment