I love fall, the air changes, as well as the leaves..well they're supposed to change. Living in Florida doesn't provide for much of a fall. I love it anyway. The whole idea of gathering, hunting, preparing for winter, is romantic to me!
There is something in the air, that attracts me when fall comes. I smile all the time...no one knows why. I'm also more suseptable to fall in love this time of year. In fact, I have always wanted a fall wedding! I just think it would be perfect.
This year, so much has changed. As in my last post I was depressed because I felt like I hadn't changed much. In actuallity I have! I'm so in love I can't hold the tears back! I'm happy. Still confused, and worried, and waiting. I know God loves me though.
I lost contact with a friend a few months back, I thought I would never be able to talk to him again. My how things change. I'm sure God is looking down thinking, "oh my daughter, if you only knew the future plans I have for you, you wouldn't fret or worry. You would be filled with joy" Because I know this is true. Today I'm filled with joy. I might be in whole hill of trouble financially, with friends, and family even; but I know something exciting is a head.
Today, I'm in love. With my true prince. I want to fall more in love Him today.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That is one of the most uplifting things I have read in a long time....
Every thinks I am crazy but when the cold comes you can almost smell winter time approaching. Like the smell of fireplaces burning in the distance.
Despite how crappy my work gets in fall/winter, I would have to agree that it is awesome.
Amen,
Fall kinda does this to us, it's that change and uplifting feel, and smell. Isn't it great!
I am glad things are great for you, It just sounds like confirmation from all we been chatting about for the last 3 months. I feel the joy coming back into your heart and this is a awesome thing.
God Bless you my friend
Sharon
O-kkk my friend how are you, I have not seen you post in a while.
I've been looking for ya!!
Lots of hugggs your way
Sharon
Joy does bring strength for when your Joy is gone you have lost hope it seems to me. May Father God cloak you daily with HIS JOY to give you much needed strength to thrive in all areas..... for you are successful already and just haven't realized it cause when you do it all flows according to His perfect plans for you. In Jesus' Holy Name!!! lovingly, rilda *U*
Post a Comment