Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Power and Love of our Awesome God.

These past few days, I've been living a dream. Appropriately enough we went to Disney for my 22nd birthday! Which was lot of fun, I went with one of my lovely friends, and it was a day of fellowship and celebration.

For the first time since I was child, I've felt free. Free to love, free to dream, free to worship. I felt like a princess, my favorite is Belle. I was 7 yrs old again, dreaming of my Prince Charming, and being held in the loving arms of my Jesus Christ.

I want to give God my everything, my all, I owe Him all of my life, and I know in His hands it's best kept.

Ephesians 1:6-8
"to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves. In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace 8that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding."

No comments: