Monday, August 10, 2009

Perfect Timing

The Lord's timing amazes.


He has blessed me in ways I never imagined.

God has given me the most beautiful relationship that is just starting to bloom, with a man of whom I never thought in my wildest dreams could I even be the close friends we have become.

I just pray God continues to bless our relationship, we will need prayer indeed, but the Lord is so faithful and beautiful.

I pray for my wonderful boyfriend , and that God strengthens our relationship.

God has been working wonders in other areas of my life as well. He has given me a heart for those around me, a heart to love them and more patient being to be an example for Him (the boy has also helped me with this one). I'm starting to feel bad for those hurting around me, instead of lashing out because I think they're rude and ridiculous. He is giving me a heart for them I've never had before.

In everything that He is doing I'm scared as I have ever been before...but I know Jesus is holding my hand the whole way.

As I just read in Gen 15: 1b

"Do not be afraid, Abram.I am your shield, your very great reward. "

I'm so blessed and excited for the future!

1 comment:

Gratuitous Valor said...

I am very excited too sweetie. I know if we continue to let God guide both of us and our relationship everything will work out according to God's will.