Saturday, September 26, 2009

Life, In Love.

Lately life has been very consistent...work during the day, come home make dinner & clean and wait for Nick to get off work. Then study together till once again it's time for him to go home so I might get some sleep.


Right now as I type he is studying for his lesson as I study (or was) for my bible study. I couldn't be happier, as I feel God's hands in our life. I'm looking forward towards the future, and to God's amazing promising. I'm learning so much lately, life has been a consistent test of my faith and challenge to dig deeper...and I can feel my faith stretching and thickening. Just as I feel it should be.

The Lord is good.





2 comments:

elizabeth ann said...

miss you, lady. :)

angela young said...

i am excited to see what the future holds for you.