The summer is over, and school has started for most.
The pool is closed for the season, and with my first weekend off and Nick also having off work, Saturday was a a day date at the park...till it rained...which made it twice the adventure.
So far our list of dates includes dangerous beach nights and adventurous park day. My we already have a list of exciting stories to share, and many more adventures to go on.
I wouldn't have it any other way.
I praise the Lord for his grace, and everlasting love. AND for the most wonderful patient boyfriend.
I'm so blessed.

3 comments:
Man that guy is so goofy looking!
Congrats to you my friend, I am Loving the smile on your face and his. I pray all goes great and you two grow in Love together.
Have a Blessed and Joyfilled week my friend :)
i heard you have a man!
sweet deal.
Post a Comment