Friday, March 21, 2008

2nd day of Spring

Tamar Genesis 38.

Will be more discussed next week.


---------------------------------------------------------------------

Last night I took a quize in Music Theory and got a 100%. I was very pleased,somehow though I keep falling into the same patterns of sins. I pray for deliverance, I know it will be.

I know I need to take a step back this weekend and chill. I get so a head of my self, I believe that's how I fall into the deadly traps again. I get angry easiely and don't succeed in what I believe God is trying to teach me to prepare me for a wife.

No one wants a wife like how I am. I get so frusterated with my self, then pray God won't take a way the one earthly relationship that makes everything better. I don't deserve. I don't understand why he sticks around, and why God is letting him be a part of my life. I get so nervous when I screw up and don't trust God. I create madness and drama, I'm at peace, I guess I'm scared of losing it again.

I should pray and read more.
Maybe I will be updating.

Love

Ashley

No comments: