It's the first day of Spring.
Gloomy, rainy, yet wonderful. I added at the end of this a but of today's discussion so far. But I will continue to edit this blog with update from the day. Totally Random.
Filled with God's love, today is a where I can barely contain myself. As tears of joy come to eyes as I type this, I know how much I do not deserve God's love, grace, and peace. Yet with forgiveness, I am as white as snow and sing with joy.
It's a peace that can't be explained.
A love that is not understood.
A joy that can be seen in trails and tribulations.
I heard many friends tell me about this love, and peace but I never understood. I'm learning, with much more to learn a head.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.rachelolsen.blogspot.com/
So today Rachel discussed what it would be like for Leah. Her side of the story between her and her younger sister's marriage to Jacob.
She was the older sister, yet the underdog. Not nearly as pretty as her sister, and worse off she was forced by her father to marry her sister's betrothed! How sad would you be?
I always thought I related more to Rachel, in actuality they are the same. Rachel has this amazing love from this amazing man of God, yet she was un-happy with the fact that her sister could bare him children and she couldn't. Leah had a bunch of children, and even a girl! Yet she would never be satisfied with the fact that Jacob loved Rachel, and would always love her.
Oh how like us of little faith to believe that God doesn't know best. To be pessimistic.
Yet in the end they both looked to God for guidance when they had nothing left, and he blessed them.
Eph. 2:10 For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
In Love
Ashley
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment