What a chapter.
I feel this back & forth with my relationship with the Lord.
What ways to bring me back to His presence. I do not doubt his forgiveness, but sometimes doubt my worth. I know I am child of God his princess, but when it comes to my current "relationship" I get so caught up thinking that I am not worthy of this kind of love.
I long to be a house wife, a mother, a partner in life. I know I am not worth of such blessings, at times I wonder how it is possible that God could have given me such an amazing man to be in my life. I wonder how God could ever use our relationship for His Glory, and I pray he certainly does.
Often I doubt that God could have blessed me with such a man, even for our friendship. I know that God has indeed given me a blessing, he graced me with someone who struggles with what I do, but will's to do the Lord's will too.
I pray God continues to grow our relationship, I see how much the Lord is changing my friends heart. I can see the work HE is doing in this man life, and I know the Lord will use him for marvelous things!
I want to become a strong woman of the Lord, a submissive women who is caring and can one day run a house hold.
I pray so dearly that He may work with me so.
Song of Songs encourages me once again that I am worth God's love, I am worth a family only because of the Lords forgiveness, and death on the cross.
Praise be the Lord for his marvelous ways!!
"Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her:
'Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all.'
Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised."
-Proverbs 31:28-30
So dearly loved,
Ashley Marie
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment