Down and Up and Down down downn....
I have been noticing my mood swings vary with my bible study habits. When I have a personal time with God, focus on strenthening in Him I am less likely to stray. I love house cleaning, and don't mind laundry. My home is tidy, and my thoughts are clear. Brent is more likely to respond to me in a loving way, because I am more caring and less selfish in our friendship. My girlfriends respond better, and I am more likely to listen patiently, even when I don't want to.
The last few weeks my quiet time have shortened to becoming non existent. I have been moody, and even moody with my poor sweet mother & father. I cry, and get frustrated. I'm not motivated, and everything Brent does or doesn't do adds to my insecurity, and I lash out at him easier. I fall into temptations of sin, because my spirit is starving.
Right now I just want to take the time to, confess my sins, and admit I've done wrong.
I want to pray that the holy spirit fills me, and that the Lord strengthens me. I know when I follow HIM fully, and love HIM fully, I am overflowing with grace and love. I want to become the woman I know the Lord wants me to be.
On other terms: I have finally finished my first college degree, and have met a wonderful group of young Christians who have asked me joined their band. My life long dream!! For this I know is part of God's plan that is beyond my imagination!!
Psalm 1
Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the LORD,and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers. Not so the wicked! They are like chaff that the wind blows away. Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous. For the LORD watches over the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked will perish.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congratulations on graduation. You mentioned 1st? Do you have more planned?
I can so relate to mood swings and quiet time spent with God.
It seems that when i spend quality quiet time with God and keep him my focus I have such a peace regardless of the circumstances and i can feel his presence when I call on him. I tend to get lazy and busy in this peace and my quiet time gets shortened and before i know it I am angry, irritable and have little patience with people and circumstances.
I will pray with you and for you that the Holy Spirit fills you and gives you strength and wisdom and that you continue to press into this relationship with Him.
Blessings and good to hear from you again.
Katrina in Colorado
Thank you!
Well it's just my Associates of Arts (general education degree). I think I might get my BA in buisness, for sure going to go to a tech school for a certification in radio broadcasting. Then who knows what! haha. Yes I get the same way, I get very moody, and paranoid, and nervous. When I'm pressing toward God with no distractions I have that inner peace. That it's all taken care of. I know this in my mind but I lose focus. I do know however, with His grace, love and joy, that He has me in His hands.
Always wonderful hearing from you Katrina!
-Ashley Marie
Post a Comment