So I'm still waiting, for...I'm really sure of anything more.
I'm waiting for God to show me, something.
I know He will, I know his plans are better for me than I have for myself.
Why do I struggle? Don't we all. Why do I doubt?
God took away what was most dear to me, and I understand why.
It's still hard, depression, ans everything that comes with it still haunts me.
A friend, a very close friend, encouraged me.
She is a huge blessing in my life.
As scared as I am, and as hard as this sturggle is, I know He watching.
Just some thoughts, updates later...
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hello Ashley,
I was so happy to see you posted. You have been in my thoughts and my prayers.
The Lord spoke to me and told me to give you this scripture.
Psalm 71:20
Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up.
Job 8:20-21
"Surely God does not reject a blameless man or strengthen the hands of evildoers.
He will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy.
I asked the Lord to lift your spirits, put laughter and joy into your home, pour blessings over you running over shaken together shall it be given to you this day.
AMEN,AMEN
Hugggsss to you my sister in christ
Sharon
Sharon,
Thank you so much! I'm writing those verses down now and keeping them at my desk as work today.
I'll check up on them.
I do feel down & out, and I find it hard to get back to that place where I'm on my face and Knee's in front of the Lord. I know He wants me there, but I don't even feel like I deserve that.
Thank you so much for your prayers, and the encouragement.
HUGS
Ashley
This is my 1st time visiting your blog and I can so relate to your post. But we serve an awesome God and we trust that His ways and thoughts are higher than ours and He will complete what He's started. I will be praying for you.
Dale
Ashley,
you are so beautiful. Inside and out. you are the Lords pearl, his daughter, whom he loves so dearly more than anyone else on this earth. Really, sink that in.
He will withhold no good thing from you. Keep falling into his loving arms and I promise he will not fail you. His grace is more than enough.
Let his light shine through you and be open to joy. We all have dark moments and struggles. We all go through the fire but only to come out gold. There is a time for everything and you will not be in this position/situation for ever.
I'm sure we can all relate to any kind of pain you've been through, but the Lord is close to the broken in spirit. You're going to meet someone who absolutely adores you just the way you are. So - never change (if only for the better in Christ) and never feel ashamed of who you are. You're in my prayers.
If you ever need to talk, I'm here.
Beulah
Thank you beulah dear.
I wish you could be here to go to lunch with all of us girls tomorrow! I'm also very serious about visiting you!
Your prayers and encouragements mean so much,
xo
Ash
Post a Comment