Tuesday, August 5, 2008

21

My birthday was yesterday, I just turned 21.



Weird, I feel, older for sure.



Today consisted of cleaning the home, good friends, and books.



I realized I have a large love for books. I don't read as often as I wish I could, but I love buying a new book.



I bought 3 books. The latest issue of Alternative Press.



My good friends have an article in it about their new CD release.



I'm always so proud to see a friend work so hard, and have their work make such great press and accomplishments.

I had the day of the 5th off, but was glad much didn't happen the night of my birthday. Some girls we're being hurtful to me, I think it was enemy using whom & what he could to hurt me where it hurts most. I understand that.

His goals right now are to really make me feel as worse as possible. To stop me from going on with the knowledge I know about myself. He wants to distract me. He has succeeded thus far, but I am my Father's daughter, HE will have me.

I just need strength to not to lose hope.

A friend needs prayer, and I feel guilty for being so selfish. Despite how he hurt me, that's not an excuse, to not pray, I will starting now.

Peace, love & Joy

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I am sorry I missed your Birthday.

Happy Birthday to youuuuu
Happy Birthday toooo youuuuuu
Happy Birthday Ashleyyyy
Happy Birthday to youuuuu.
and mannnny more!!

Goodness I didn't know you were so young 21111111 wow how I wish I was 21 again, I do know I would do soooo many things differently, I would for sure not do what I have done. But we cannot change those things, what is done is done, right?! all we can do is start over, and just make it right. Amennnnn!?
God Bless you sweetie, My birthday is next week.... we are getting old together. :)

Huuuugggs to you
Sharon

Ashley Marie Rinaldi said...

Thank you!! Isn't your birthday this week!! I've been waiting for an update to say happy birthday!! haha.

I'll keep checking!

Yes, I'm leanring a lot about moving on from the past and making new changes in the future. That past only makes us grow, and now we have a new opportunity.

Such a struggle.

I hope to see an update soon!!

;-)

HUG

Ash