Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Up to Date.

So many months have past and I haven't written. I actually haven't done a lot of writing lately. Or even read any sad to say. I've pretty much made myself absent from life in general.
Just working mostly, and avoiding the unavoidable. It's been up and down as the usually but more of first as of late.

Old friends are in town, thanksgiving was wonderful. I have a sister, who was lost my whole life. We have been reuinited. It's official. I'm not the only girl. I struggled with this for many months. I think I've finally accepted it.

There is new baby in my life! My friend Irene had the most magnificent child. Of whom I helped birth. It was 36 long hours of my life. More so for her, of course. Yet the most wonderful 36 hours of my life. He was born on October 30th at 11:59, 8lbs 9ounces and 22 inches long. We had an at home birth and it was the most magnificent moments of entire life. He gives me joy and life, and the only man I want at this time.
He is beautiful and it's only because the Lord is awesome, and powerful, that we have him in our lives.

Let's see...I now have roommate. Which has been a help financially.
Oh yea, and there is that one friend. Whom I pray for every day, and I have confidence in the Lord's will. I just seem to not act like it at times? I know HE is the only reason I have peace at all though. It's Him I love.

Christmas is coming, and I love the chilly weather. I love the Holiday because everyone is home. Also one of my dearest girlfriends is getting married in just a few short weeks. I'm a bridesmaid, and it gives me pure joy to see her prepare to be a wife. It's an exciting time!!

I simply love life.

3 comments:

Kenneth Alexander said...

aw he is cute. You almost sound like he was yours lol.

Sharon said...

Awwwwwwwwwww look how beautiful!!
Congrats to you all. You sure have been missed But I knew something had you occupied. Glad to hear about the sister, praise the lord.
I have to admit too, I thought for a moment it was your baby, I felt the Love... beautiful thing!
Be blessed and have a terrific weekend.
Sharon

Poems of Long Ago said...

haha, i 2nd kenny. you did make it sound like irene's baby was yours LOL. please give her my congratulations & i hope i get to see her(& him!) some time soon again :)

im glad things are really going well for you. its nice to have a calm & such.

thats odd/interesting about the sister deal? so you have a sister now?! how did this happene?

are you still living in the same apartment? & yoru roomate lives there with you? who is this roomate? hope that is all working well too :)

miss you & as always, i am constantly praying for you. xo