I'm finding things are simple, with complicated twists.
I'm trying to find how keep it simple, keep it sweet.
I know if I let God, He will unravel my heart, He will provide,
He will create. Sometimes it's so hard to find that place.
It's so hard to let Him work in me. It's so hard to see the positive all the time.
Still though, I know, He loves me and I know He carry's me.
Still when things get tough. When there is no money for food, or rent, or complications a rise.
I know he gives me grace to carry.
I feel it in abundance today, where it almost makes me tear up.
I feel full of his love, despite all the negatives.
I can't express it, and I don't know why He gives me this joy. I'm full of joy.
His warm love feels like the sun, on my face in the afternoon.
While the breeze makes me feel free. Free from harm, free from danger, free from life's big and little complications.
The sun's kiss on my cheek, is his loving kiss that tells me he loves me.
As I sit in my desk at work, I see the sun outside these windows, and it brings me joy, pure joy from my heart. Something no one can ever take away.
Luke 1:77-79
"to give his people the knowledge of salvation through the forgiveness of their sins, because of the tender mercy of our God, by which the rising sun will come to us from heaven to shine on those living in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the path of peace."

2 comments:
This is beautiful, so well written! I could feel joy in this, and now when I step outside and feel the sun on my cheek I will think the same. Great thought provoking post.
Blessings to you my friend
I almost cried too. I know this feeling as well and I imagine heaven is alot like this feeling but it never ends. Here it only comes for a time. But they are like little breaths of fresh air when you have been stuffed up for so long.
Great writing.
Post a Comment