Monday, March 9, 2009

Priorities.







I got to go on the loveliest walk with Irene & Ayden.



He is growing older so fast, and makes me realize how much of life I am missing when I don't focus on God, and focus on the world. When God priority One, I'm surrounded by the my loving Christian friends, my amazing family, and get to spend time with all that love. It's easier to find time to be with the ones I love when God is priority one.


I've come to realization that me moving in with my parent's is going to change my life & my priorities tremendously. I'm scared to take this step, but at the same time excited because I know it's what God has asked me to do. I should. It's scary though. Why is it so frightening? I spend so much time wishing & praying God would do something. I know He is telling ME what to do, and yet I'm horrified because it will change my entire perspective & point of view right now. Having to submit back to my parents law, and live by there rules will definitely be a tough one. However, I was blessed with Parents who love the Lord, and love me so much to let me live back with them. Even though it'll be scary for all of us.



With this change God will definitely be Priority number one.
I desire to learn more, and be more for Him.




(Irene Ayden's Mommy -----Ayden & I)

1 comment:

Kenneth Alexander said...

There is no better way to live. and I am glad you are seeing that again.