I feel very discouraged the last few days.
Like I felt so close to the Lord,
I feel distant again, like something is distracting me.
Preventing me from the up most intimacy with my Savor.
I lack confidence, and feel like a failure.
I can't seem to grasp what it is. My thoughts are all a blur and continuous. I keep saying stupid things, and doing stupid things.
Between job 1, first responder classes, nannying and functioning. I'm so scatter brained, it's frustrating.
I want to be there for people, I want to serve, I want to be able to live fully as a servant for the Lord, but the day is too short, and I'm so weak. I can barely move on to the next. Yet I feel completely selfish, and stupid for feeling that way cause I have SO MUCH.
Worst off, I feel like a failure when it comes to living our for Christ. Not worthy to call my self a Christ follower, because I fail every day.
Mostly I'm just looking for scripture help, encouragement , and prayers.
I have nothing but to fall on my face day before the Lord. Though He has given me strength and health, I still feel like failure. I just want to be held and told it's all gonna go away, it's all gonna be okay.
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It's o-kkkkkk, we have these moments, all you have to do is sit down "stop" what ever you are doing and listen, he's talking, trust meeeeee! Open his word and just listennnnnnn!!
He Loves you so muchhhhh he doesn't want you to feel this way, thats the devil. Just breathe, and become still in his word, ok!
I Love ya friend :)
Be Blesseddddddd
2 Corinthians 12:9-10
Isaiah 40:29-31
1 Timothy 1:12-17
someone said to me once that so long as you're always looking at yourself all you will see is your failures. every time you're tempted to look in the mirror, look to Him instead. i don't mean that we as believers aren't meant to examine ourselves and confess our faults, but when you get so wrapped up in what you're doing wrong then it just means your focus has slipped from where it's supposed to be. Look to Him and trust Him to take care of you, to convict you when you need convicting, and to forgive you instantly when you ask for it. Then move on.
Um. Yeah, didn't mean for this to end up a novel. Sorry! :)
Post a Comment