This summer season's theme seems to be challenges.
Challenge every day at the office to remain calm, cool, collective and have a vibrant smile on my face.
- this has been especially hard as of late. Mostly its the cattiness of the females, perverted attitudes of the men, and just plain being busy.
Challenge at the pool on the weekends, to be aware, to be on target, to be a good lifeguard and fall into ...petty drama.
- this has been an issue due to staff, more than patrons.
Challenge in my walk, keep in fervent prayer, relying on God for my every need, staying strong and patient.
- Many doors have closed, and others opened. From Godly friends, to inspiring leaders, I have felt ill in comparison...and not worthy of my position. Staying strong, and seeing the blessing Jesus Christ is in my life. Seeing that I am now worthy because He paid the price...is even harder than ever before.
Challenge to wait for God's perfect timing. Lately somethings have weighed so heavy on my mind and heart, it's overbearing.
Even though, every moment of every day I feel Challenged and I feel like I have no breaks. No rest. I know I have will rest in Him one day ( as a dear friend reminds me continuously). Pressing onward...maybe that should be my new theme...Pressing Onward in order to lead others Christ, in order to lift up brothers and sisters in Christ, and in order to follow and obey my Father in Heaven. Over coming these challenges to grow further in Him.

1 comment:
those are the two greatest commandments after all.
Post a Comment